Friday, September 10, 2010

Golf - On the Green

Below is a picture of a golf gift that I created.
I filled the test tube with golf tees and made a holder on each side for a golf ball.

Products Used:
On the Green Stamp
Always Artichoke Ink
CS - Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, and Sahara Sand
Punches - 1 3/8 circle, 3/4 circle
Whisper White 3/8 Taffeta ribbon
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

Below are the basic measurements that I used.  If you have further questions, ask away!  I am not the best at writing up instructions.
If you are holding the sheet horizontal, do the following:

Score 1" from top and 1" from bottom
Starting at the right, score at the following: 1", 3", 4", 6".
I then cut out the 5x1" sections for the top part.
I cut a slit in folds on the sides to fold them in.
So you end up with the holder dimensions being 1" tall, 2" deep, and 6.5" wide. And then the back being 5" tall
The burgundy strip on the front is 3/4x 6.5.
The sahara sand back mat is 3.5 x 6
The mats on the stamped pieces are 2x2.75
The burgundy strip in the background is 6.5x.75.
And then the stamped images I just eyeballed.

The idea of the holder came from the blog below and I just modified it to be large and to have a back.
http://www.paperpunchaddiction.com/2009/10/treat-tube-gift-box.html

1 comment:

  1. I really would love to duplicate this project and save it to my tutorial file but I cannot do that with the black background can you resend it on a white backgraound to my email address.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete